Time for some ballet.

Yesterday after our Easter feaster both of the T.Y classes headed off into town to see a ballet performance. We went to Belvedere College to see the national youth ballet. Hayley from Enmet was taking part in the ballet and that’s why we went to see it. Let me just say that Hayley was amazing and I think she made Ms B and Mrs L very proud indeed.

There was three different performance. The first one I thought was to do with Easter but later Kellie informed me that It was the ugly duckling, then there was a beach themed I think and then there was one that had a family and they were looking for their son. I got confused with that one but it was still really good. I think that its kind of like acting but without the words.

I didn’t think too much about going to the ballet, I had never been to one before and I wasn’t really all that bothered about it. I just thought that it was going to be another good day out in T.Y. I was very surprised at how much that I enjoyed it. It was so good and Hayley is amazing at ballet. Well done Hayley.





Comments

Betty said…
Beautiful pictures!!!!! Visit my blog at http://techkidbetty.edublogs.org

Popular posts from this blog

A prisoner of my own mind

An unexpected week

Shame