Blog makeover. :)

So I decided today that it was time for a change of scene. I was getting kind of tired of the template that I was using for my blog and I felt that it was really a time for a blog makeover. I didn’t find any of the backgrounds on blogger very appealing to me so I went onto Google to see if I could find any websites that you could get some blogger templates. To my surprise there were loads of websites and even more temples. I spent a good while looking at different websites and looking at different templates before I found the background that I liked the most.

It was really easy to put it onto my blog too. I had to find the instruction first because in the beginning I did have a clue what to do but the instructions were easy and very simple to follow and it only took a matter of minutes to get the new template for my blog.

This was the website where I got this template. Take a look and see if there is anything that you like. There are lots to choose from.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A prisoner of my own mind

An unexpected week

Shame