Student blogs.


I received an e-mail today form a guy called Ben. From the sounds of his e-mail he seems like a really nice person. He was e-mailing me about my blog. He was telling me that he had a blog and how he thought that it was really good that Mrs L encourages us to blog in school.
He told me about this website that he made sometime last year with two of his friends. It’s called irishstudentsblogs.com he asked me if I would like him to post my blog onto the website and I say sure why not. It’s a really good website and there is loads of different blogs. You should go and take a look at it. You never know your blog could end up there next.
Its a really good idea and you get to read blogs form people all around Ireland in so many different schools.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A prisoner of my own mind

An unexpected week

Shame