Santry day 2.

Today was the second day of the west leinsters championships in sentry. I went on Tuesday as well but I wasn’t competing because they had to change the days. I was competing today in both the shot put and the discus. On Tuesday a total of 17 medals were won by the Wolstans girls. Today another few were won and not to mention the three awards that we won at the end…. :)

I had a good day apart form my foul in the shot put that was on my best throw. It was so annoying I just couldn’t catch myself from going over the board. I did however came fourth and got points for the school so after a while I got over it.

After that I still had to compete in the discus. I came second in this and I was very happy that I threw 20.80 meters. I would have liked to break 22 meters but I still have a chance in the leinsters which will be taking place next month.

Everybody did great in Santry so well done.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A prisoner of my own mind

An unexpected week

Shame