Music class Amina style.

On Monday we finally got into our groups to perform the song that we have been working on for the most of the year so far. I was so nervous to get up in front of the whole class to sign with my group but it didn’t turn out to be so bad in the end. We sang the Man who can’t be moved by the script. We didn’t have any music to go with it was just our voices. Me and Lauren only had to sign the course with the rest of the group whilst Karen Davina Lauren and Oriana sang a solo each.

After a few pauses filled with laughter we managed to finish it and it wasn’t too bad. It was fun I have to say and something that I would have never done before and I don’t think that I will be doing it again in a hurry. All of the groups got to go but one I think.

It was good fun and something different. I don’t like music and I hated it at the start of the year but it’s not truing out to be so bad after all. I don’t really have any interest in music at all. I will listen to anything really.

What kind of music do you like?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A prisoner of my own mind

An unexpected week

Shame