Its just another hurdle!

First let me start this post by saying sorry for not posting for a while things have been a bit hetic with starting back to school and going home from the hospital during the week days I have just been really busy so I am sorry for not posting. So yeah things have just been a bit up and down especially over the past few days and I was feeling pretty shit..... I was talking to someone who without even knowing has helped me more than she can imagine through everything that is going on. I know this person for a few years and she has experienced some of the things that I am going through right now and to be honest if it wasnt for her I would have given up a long time ago.

I couldnt understand why bad things kept happening to me and they were always getting me down and this friend said that when things got her down she just thought of it as another hurdle and it was going to make her stronger. I was thinking about this for a while and in the beginning i thought it didnt make any sense and Ishould just give up but after thinking about it I realised that she is right! If you can get over this hurdle then you can get over the next and the next and it is only going to make you stronger.  So really the point of this post is to show that it is good to look at the bad things that happen to you as just another hurdle and with the right help you can get past it and become a stronger person for it.

I know some of the things that have been the  biggest hurdles for me have made me a much stronger person and while it might not seem that way all the time it really has. People are always going to try and make your life miserable but the important thing is not to let them win. Some people just dont want to see you happy and you have to stand up for yourslef and show them that nothing is going to stop you from being happy and getting back to being the person you were before things in life got really hard for you.

Depression is  NOT a sign of weakness. It is a  sign that you have been strong for too long.  Did you know that 1 in each 3 of us will go through this at some point in our lives? Share the support! Let those who struggle know they're not alone, they are loved. 

source.






Comments

noeleen said…
Well done again on your positive outlook and determination to not let all that life throws at you to defeat you.

We are as strong as our desire to be, and your huge strength will see you through all this.
Mrs L :)
X

Popular posts from this blog

A prisoner of my own mind

An unexpected week

Shame