Subject choices.

On Friday I had my meeting with Mr. C about the different subjects that I wanted to choose for leaving cert. I all ready had a pretty good idea of what subjects I wanted to do and Mr C was able to help me decide what order to put them in and things like that. The subjects that Im going to pick for next year are history home ec and biology.

We also talked about the different things that I would like to do when I leave school. I wanted to be a nurse but no I really have no idea what I want to be when I leave school.

After we talked about that we talked about work experience and where o went for my first placement. I went to a hospital in Athy and it was kind of like a nursing home and there wasn’t very much for me to do so I didn’t like it very much. For my next work experience I’m going to fire brigade training centre and I’m looking forward to it. I hope it’s better than my last work experience.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A prisoner of my own mind

An unexpected week

Shame