Sometimes in April.

On Friday we started to watch a film called sometimes in April. This film is about the Rwandan genocide. We started to watch it for religion because we are learning about genocide. Both of the .Y classes went to the demo room after break to watch it together. We had planned to watch it for the three classes until lunch.

The film was about the Rwandan genocide and it was between the two tribes called the Hutus and the Tutsi. The Hutus wanted to kill any Tutsis or moderate Hutus. I found the film very confusing but I dint watch it all. Kellie wasn’t able to watch the film because she found it too upsetting and from hearing everybody’s comments about the film it clearly was a horrible and sad film. I sat outside with Kellie to keep her company and to help keep her mind of things and I think that we managed to do a very good job at that.

I dint mind sitting with her. After hearing what people said about the film I’m glad that I didn’t watch it in school. I think that I might see if I can find it on YouTube and watch it. That way I’m on my own and I can take my time watching it. But something just tells me that I don’t think that Im going to be watching it any time soon.






The cover of the film Sometimes in April.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A prisoner of my own mind

An unexpected week

Shame