Athletics committiee

Yesterday because we had double rugby we done it during lunch ad we then had our lunch when everybody was in class. Mr L was supervising us. Before the end of lunch he called Jessica and me over because he wanted to talk to us. I didn’t have a clue what he wanted to talk to us about.

He told us that he wanted to start up and athletics committee in school. He said that there would be repersentives form each year on the committee and that he asked Jessica and me to be on it from T.Y because we had taken part in the track and field a lot during the years, I have done field event and Jessica has done track events.

He told us that he wants to get lots of people involved in it this year and that he wanted Jessica and me to canvas form people to start doing athletics in school.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A prisoner of my own mind

An unexpected week

Shame