Shampoo....

Today in science we were testing the ph levels of different shampoos. In class yesterday we started to learn about cosmetic science and the first thing that we looked at was hair and shampoo. We were asked to bring in shampoo and when I went home from school and told my brother that I needed to bring in some shampoo to school he gave me a weird look but not to worry I got some any way.
It was a pretty simple experiment we just put different samples into test tubes and mixed them with a little bit of water and put in a strip of universal indicator paper and hey presto we were pretty much done. We just had to leave them for a while and then compare then to the different colours for each of the different ph levels.
It was a really good experiment and a bit random too but it was fun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A prisoner of my own mind

An unexpected week

Shame