What has blogging done for me?


Well I’m not sure if many people know how much my blog means to me. I don’t know what I would do without it. It seems a bit silly saying this but my blog is my life. It has helped me through the hardest times of my life and I am sure it will continue to help me far into the future. My blog is a place where I can go and share my experience; get all the crazy thoughts I have in my head out but in a good way. My experiences are on my blog for a reason, not to get page views or to win awards but to help others and show people that there is always hope.

I guess in a way blogging has let me come to terms with my mental illness and it has also helped me to being to recover. I mean many people don’t think that something such as a blog has the power to do something like that but it does and it has for me. I am not going to lie; it was amazing when I won the blog award in 2011. It was an unforgettable feeling but that is not the best thing that blogging has done for me. Helping me to get through hard times in my life is what my blog has done for me.

Blogging has also shown me that I am not as bad as I think I am at writing. So that is always an added bonus. So if you write a blog about anything, think about what it has done for you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A prisoner of my own mind

An unexpected week

Shame