Junior spiders.

No I haven't fall on the face of the earth just yet I'm still here. Sorry I haven't been blogging a lot I haven't really been up to it lately with being sick and in hospital but I thought as I had time I would write a quick post. So today Mrs L and three transition year students when to DCU for the junior spider web awards and well they won the award for the best class blog. So I wanted to congratulate them on my blog. Take a look at the Ty blog here. Its amazing and leave a comment congratulating them for all of their hard work and efforts since the start of the year.

I don't know when I will get the chance to write again but hopefully I will get another chance before the end of the week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A prisoner of my own mind

An unexpected week

Shame