Hope!

So as some of you many know I am in hospital and that's why Ginger has been updating he blog for me because I don't get the chance to use a computer very often but seeing as how tonight I got the chance I thought i would write a quick post just to check in. So im doing good I guess.... not much to tell you all. Im missing school and my friends and stuff but they keep sending me in letters and food so im doing ok. I love the food guys so keep it coming... lol. I have been kind of keeping up with school work and things here but its not going to well but I will catch up eventually!!!! One thing I do know is that I need a name badge because between nurses doctors and teachers they keep calling me all sorts of different names!

The point of this post was because I met this girls here who is getting discharged next week so first things is I wish her all the best when she gets to go home next week and I have to say that I will be lonley in our biologly classes now but I guess I will just have to manage! But she thougth me something while we were in a class together.... she inspired me. We were both asked what did the word "Hope" mean to us and this is what she said it means to her. "Hope is that I can get better and I will get better" When I heard that it really got me thinking and well if she goes by that then eventually she will get better and well I might not be doing as good as I should be right now but since she has said that I have looked at things differently.

I can get better and I will get better!!!

Comments

noeleen said…
You can get better and you will get better.

Believe it and make it come true.

You are being very brave.
x

Popular posts from this blog

A prisoner of my own mind

An unexpected week

Shame