Weird things we find out about ourselves :)

Well today.. So much to talk about.

Hahahaha not really.

Anyway, Kellie, Noel and I on the way home from rehearsals were showing weird things we can do with our hands and stuff, Noel can bend his thumb in weird ways (kind of gross, but cool at the same time :) ) , I can bend my fingers back really far my hand looks like an L  (looks pretty weird) and Kellie with her elbows and how they look when the inside of your arm is pointing out (if that makes any sense!). Just a random thing that came up when we were dropping Noel off at the train station after rehearsals today.
Unlike last time we had the weirdest conversation. At least it wasn't bad this time, hopefully we didn't scare Noel away! :P

On that note of rehearsals; Well, the journey is coming to a close end. One week Monday and its all over! :( Its so nice though having something to look forward to, after this I don't know what I'll do! :/ We worked with orchestra today, it sounds and looks amazing! I cannot wait just to see it in full on stage, it'll look amazing!

Just to tell you most of my posts will be about the musical, maybe.

Also today, I do Irish dancing so Friday week I am doing a show in Lucan somewhere, its to fund raise money to go abroad. I think.  I'm honestly not sure. We are doing show dances that we've done before we are doing 2 of show dances: Annie and Alice In Wonderland. Then we are doing our Figure Invention (which is a dance we've made up) we also have the little ones doing their invention and show dance, also the adult dance that they did at the All Irelands in Kilarney last June, after ALL of that we are doing step about, I am dreading that because I haven't properly danced basically since last June but before that it was January so my fitness levels are down, I am dreading all the hard work next week in class. My week this week is going to consist of  rehearsals Monday to Thursday, and on Wednesday I've got dancing, then Thursday I've got Life-Saving, rest on Friday ( probably do homework) then Saturday I've got dancing at 11 till 1 or 2 then running up to school to do the musical till whatever time then on Sunday in GAA club to do rehearsals again. Its going to be a crazy week, but I am honestly excited, which is weird because I'll be so tired at the end of it. But
ah well what can ya do? I'm just throwing myself into things (not literally) basically to try new things. Ty gave me that bit of experience to try new things and get out my comfort zone. Which I am doing, I honestly never thought I'd be a director. Ever! Its so weird looking at the musical from a different perspective. I'm usually the one being told to learn things and to do things now I'm asking people to one thing instead of another. Although with the cast they are naturally good at acting :) so they don't need to be told alot of things to change, maybe small things or do something a different way but they are naturally good at what they do :)
Well, I don't know what to waffle on about anymore hahahah Noel and I are having mind block.(discussed that on Facebook) . Weird... Haahahahahaha

Well, I'll write again tomorrow! :)
I'm actually starting to like this. Might set one up myself :D
Till then.
Aoife  :)
xxx

P.s Here's something random.
My nickname is Ginger, so sometimes I may sign off as Ginger :))

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A prisoner of my own mind

An unexpected week

Shame