The person I admire.

I haven’t been writing very much lately and well that’s because I don’t have all that much to write about and I have been so busy with school and everything but now I have a lot of things to write about and on the top of my list is the person that I admire.  Well for me it’s more the people that I admire because I don’t just admire one I admire two and those two people are the most important people in my life and while they might not be here with me they are still here in spirit.

 The two people that I admire are my mam and my granddad. I’ll start with my mam. She was the most amazing mother anybody could ever wish for and I know people say that about their mothers all the time but mine was something different she was something special. She was a one in a kind and since she died my world has not been the same at all. The reasons as to why I admire are:

She was the best mother I could have wished for
She was strong.
She was intelligent.
She always did the right thing;
Her love for her family was true.
She never let me down.
She never gave up.
She fought against cancer for 18 months because she loved her family.
No matter what happened she was always there for us.

Im not going to get too much into things because all ready I can feel the tears coming because I miss her so much and i think i have had enough tears for one week and believe me I had lots. Thanks Aoife and Róisín for staying with me during my melt down on Friday. Love you guys.

Anyway these are the reasons that I admire my mam and well they are the same for my granddad but different. I want to keep writing this post but I can’t, I am typing this trying to hold back the tears and I know I just know that if i start talking about my granddad now I will flood my bedroom with tears so I am going to stop now but here is a picture of me and my granddad and if you look through my blog you will find some post on my granddad and mam. So for rambling but it’s been a long week and I don’t want to have any more tears this week.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A prisoner of my own mind

An unexpected week

Shame