In the wrong!

Ok so here's the deal...... the other week I was searching on the on internet looking for different things to blog about and different blogs that would be interesting to read. I did fine one and I have to say I really do like this one, its fun, informative and you can really relate to it if you are a teenager.


The post that I had here in the first place was from this blog. Yeah I took this post form that blog and to be honest I have now realised that I went about things all the wrong way and I wish I had never taken the post from the blog in the first place. I am writing this post to try and fix my wrong doing of taking a post from someone else blog and putting it up on my blog and not giving them enough credit. I should not have done that and for that I am very sorry. Weather I was to give them credit or not I should not have taken someone else blog post and passed it off as mine!


So I apologize greatly to the writer of High School Humor Blog and I would like to say that I have learned that I should not have taken this post and used it as my own and I will now never do anything like that again. So I am deeply deeply sorry.


Take a look at High School Humor blog as it has many interesting fun posts.







Comments

tykellie said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ashling said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular posts from this blog

A prisoner of my own mind

An unexpected week

Shame