Blog Action Day.

Last year in school I took part in blog action day and this year I am doing it again. I signed up on Tuesday and found out that I would have to write a blog post about food. Last year the blog post that we had to write was about water. So I didn't really know what to write about food so this post is going to be really bad and stupid.


I decided that I would write the post on my favorite food. My favourite food has to be chicken. I don’t really eat that much meat but I eat a lot of chicken. In my house my dad gets fed up of buying chicken and my brother thinks that I eat chicken too much. But now there are lots of different things that you can do with chicken so I don’t really understand how you could get fed up with eating chicken.You can do some many different things with chicken that the possibilities are endless. So I dont see how somebody could get fed up with eating chicken all the time.


Yeah so I didn't really know what to write about food so I wrote about chicken, sorry if this post made you bored.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A prisoner of my own mind

An unexpected week

Shame