It might not be T.Y but it can still be fun!

The one thing about T.Y that I loved the most was that it was fun and well my friends who went straight into fifth year pretty much said that it wasn't fun. When I finished T.Y that was the one thing I would be dreading was weather or not it was going to be boring and working all the time or if we were going to be having some classes where we got to have fun. The girls even made us this poster after our first day of fifth year......


But fifth year isn’t all that bad, I know its still the first week and we haven’t had much homework and I have no doubt that we will be getting more soon but to be honest I’m enjoying fifth year. I think that has a lot to do with the fact that I love the subjects that I am doing. I love home ec and biology and L.C.V.P or L.V.C.P how Aoife spells it is great too. The only one subject that I am dreading is drama but we only have that once a week on a Wednesday morning so it will be out of the way in no time and once I get started in it I will be grand and acting a fool in no time.

I had fun today, starting with religion we played a few games to help kind of break the ice as we still don't know each other very well. We also played a game where you have to count to 10 in L.C.V.P which was fun too. We were told that we might be going on a team building day to Wicklow with the sixth year L.C.V.P class as well to help us to start working as a team. It sounds like it would be a great day out too.

So for anybody who is in T.Y this year enjoy it and make the most of it, I know I made the most of my T.Y year and I achieved all sorts of things. I made new friends, got a first aid qualification, won awards and mostly I had a blast. So make the most of it, it will be over before you know it and remember the fun doesn't stop in T.Y. I learned how to have great fun in T.Y so now going into fifth year I know how I know how to have fun and enjoy myself even if I am doing work, study and homework don't forget you have to have fun too. :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A prisoner of my own mind

An unexpected week

Shame