Subject choices.

This week we were told that it is almost time for us to make our subject choices .The third years will be doing their mocks, but before this happens they have to choose their subjects. We have been getting talks from different teachers about the subjects and what they invloved for leaving cert. Most of the teachers make the subjects sound great and interesting it’s like they are trying selling a product like on dragons den. It’s hard to know what they will really be like.

I think that I have finally decided that I want to do biology home ec and history the late course. I’m looking forward to going into fifth year but I am going to miss transition year. Every things just going too fast. It’s like ty is almost over all ready but I guess we just got to take one day a time and then it might not seem like it’s going too fat. But I love T.Y.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A prisoner of my own mind

An unexpected week

Shame