Green Hero



So our magazine is starting to take shape. We have so far got enough money to print our first issue as well as having a profit. We have decided that we are going to get some of the pages designed professionally with the money from our profits. We had double mini company class toddy where we got some more work done on the magazine. We also decided that we would all meet u after school to dome more work on our magazine.

There is a lot of work to be done and I think that in the beginning I under estimated the amount of work that needed to be done. We have all ready done so much work and we still have a lot more work to do. Out of all of the projects that we have to do the one taking up most of my time is Mini Company.

I do enjoy doing all the Work and it is good fun spending time with the people in my group we get some good laughs while we’re doing the work. But it is just some much work and takes up so much time. It’s like all we think about is mini company. And to be honest I am starting to get a bit fed up with mini company can’t wait until we get if ff to the printers so that we can take a bit of a break from I for a few days. Hat is until we have to start designing the next issue. I’m sure that it will all be worth it in the end.








Popular posts from this blog

A prisoner of my own mind

An unexpected week

Shame