SOS.

I heard about this charity while I was in hospital and I decided to look it up. I had never heard anything about it until I was in a group and we were talking about things in the news paper and this charity SOS came up and we had a discussion about it. The charity SOS is Suicide or Survive and is  a charity that was set up to help reduce the stigma that is attached to mental health and mental health difficulties. Here is the link to the charity website take a look at the website and see what you think of it yourself.

I know when I was going through a rough time and I heard about this charity and did some research that it helped me to understand things a bit better but it also helped me to feel that I was not alone in everything that was going on for me. It really did make a difference for me and I am glad to say that this website is one of the reasons that I am still here today and that I am here writing this post. This really is a truly and amazing website and I am glad I found it when I did. I hope this website might help you or someone that you know if they are going through a tough time in life and just remember that suicide is a final solution to a temporary problem. Believe me I have tried to take my own life three times and I am great full that I have not succeeded because I have now worked through some of the hard things in my life. Thing might not seem like they will get better but take it from someone who has experienced a lot of hardship in life... Anything is impossible and things will get better. Maybe not today but someday they will!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An unexpected week

Mental health.

A prisoner of my own mind