Cycle against suicide 2014- week 3

So this week I can report that I in fact did go for two cycles to help prepare for the cycle against suicide so next week will be week four of my preparations. I know I'm a day late with this post but I'm starting college tomorrow so I have been a bit busy.

The main thing I need to work on in order to be able to complete this cycle is my fitness level. I have never really been a very fit person but in order to complete this goal which i have set myself I need to get fitter in order to be able to work on my cycling. Over the next couple of months my main focus is going to be on fitness. I will still be cycling, cycling to and from scouts and to and from athletics to maintain the level of cycling ability I have at the moment but in addition to that I will be swimming once a week in college, training at times with the group I help coach in athletics and use the wii fit to help build up strength by taking part in different muscle exercises.

I have no solid plan set in place yet in terms of a fitness plan but over the course of the next week I will be putting things down on paper in order to help me get into a routine and stick to it. I feel myself having more energy at times since I have started to be more active and I have also been watching what I eat, eating on a more regular basis with three meals a day and less junk food. I have begun to see a change in myself, with my old habits and also with my mood.

I'm starting college tomorrow and my aim over the next couple of weeks/months is to gain the support of the college with this venture I have set out on. Provided I am not on placement during the cycle against suicide there will be no changing my mind and there will be no stopping me trying to complete the whole cycle. I have a long way to go before I am able to say I am ready for the cycle but I'm still going, its slow progress but its progress all the same.

No comments yet. Please leave yours!

© There's Always Light at the End of the Tunnel. Design by Studio Kiwi.