Schools out for summer

School may be out for summer but for me school is out forever!





Anyway yesterday I finally finished the leaving cert and for me this was a pretty big deal. Last year I wasn't sure if I was going to sit my leaving cert with my peers, I contemplated redoing fifth year after missing so much time. At one stage I was so stressed I considered dropping out of school altogether. Having finished the leaving cert and graduated from Wolstans I am on top of the moon. I never thought this would actually happen. There was a time where all I could think about was my next "fix" in terms of self harm and then there were other times where all I could think about was how I was going to end my life. So to say I survived secondary school for me is a pretty huge achievement as since I was in third year I was self-harming and contemplating suicide. So yesterday may have brought mixed emotions about me leaving school forever I am glad to say that I was ready to say goodbye to Wolstans.

Yesterday brought   to a close something which I will miss, my time at St.Wolstans. I have spent the past six years there, met some amazing people and developed relationships that will never end. As I put my uniform on for the last time, I must say that I think I will miss wearing it. So I would like to thank all the staff who put up with me but who also helped and supported me through the toughest part of my life to date. I would like to say a huge thank you to everybody who made my time there a truly unforgettable experience.

Now there is only ten days left until my big family adventure!! I am growing more and more excited with each day!! I have got my books for reading on the plane also!!


And I am half way though this book, which I am in love with! I will write a review when Im finished! 


No comments yet. Please leave yours!

© There's Always Light at the End of the Tunnel. Design by Studio Kiwi.