Reach Out


When you’re feeling low it can be hard to talk about how you are feeling. Often people may hide how they feel for fear of being judged but it is important that you seek help if you are feeling low for long periods of time. It can be hard to take that first step towards the road to recovery and often you may not know who to talk to and you may not know if you trust people enough to tell them about how you are feeling. Talking is important and if it wasn’t for me talking to people around me I would be here today but there is other ways of taking the first step and getting help. Reach out is a website with tonnes of information about mental health, I know when I was struggling at times this website really helped me. 

You might be thinking that a website might not be able to help you take the first step to seeking help but it can. Reach out helped me because it made me feel like I was not alone and that it was ok for me to feel how I was feeling but it also helped me to build up the  courage to seek help and reach out might be able to do the same for you.

Not only does this website help those who are going through a hard time but it also has resources to help those who are supporting another person who is going through a hard time. There are so many different resources on this website that can help you understand how you are feeling and also guide you through the tough times and help you when it comes to seeking help.

So if you’re feeling low or you know someone who is feeling low take a look at reachout.com and who knows maybe it might be some use to you. Even if you are not going through a hard time take a look at reachout.com because it is an excellent source of education and who knows you might be able to learn a thing or two.

No comments yet. Please leave yours!

© There's Always Light at the End of the Tunnel. Design by Studio Kiwi.