My three favourite words.

Here's a bit of a random post, what are your three favourite words in the English language?

My three favourite words in the English language are.... Hope, Hoopla and Fun.

Hope because I believe it is importantntomhave hope and without hope I think it is very hard to be positive in life. It's amazing how four letters can supply a whole lot of meaning. I think the thing I like most about the word hope is that it has so many meanings and it means something different to everybody. It's such a small but powerful word and it has got me through some tough times in my life.

Hoopla because I just love this word. Depending on how you say it, it has the power to brighten up your day. It's such a happy word. It became kind of a catchphrase for me and my group of friends. Everything we do or say always ends up with the word hoopla being involved. I guess I just love this word because you can have fun saying it and even thinking about it brings back good memories.

Fun, what is there not to like about the word fun. Three letters, that's all just three letters has the power to define a person and has the power to encourage people to be adventures sometimes. Fun, even the way it rolls off your toung when you say it. And it's the name of a signer so what is there not to like about the word fun.

No comments yet. Please leave yours!

© There's Always Light at the End of the Tunnel. Design by Studio Kiwi.