The Past.


"Ah yes, the past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it or learn from it." - The Lion K‎ing

I came across this quote while I was on the internet the other day and it got me thinking about things, Have I learned from my past or do I run from my past. I thought about this for a while all though I really should have been studying but anyway (im going to take a break this weekend like last weekend) Well after thinking for a while I came to the conclusion that I have earned from my past but I am also running from some things that have happened to me in the past. I know that its not good to run from your past but I do and I will stop someday but it will take time. But I have also learned so really important things, like value the ones you love as they will not be around for ever and to enjoy life while you can because it only takes a second for things to change.

This quote got me thinking about things, did it get you thinking about things? Do you run from your past or have you learned from your past?

No comments yet. Please leave yours!

© There's Always Light at the End of the Tunnel. Design by Studio Kiwi.