Merry Christmas

Sorry I haven't posted in a few days, I have been so busy with my Christmas exams but now there finished and I can get in the Christmas mood.  have a full two weeks off from school, it is not until you are in sixth year that you really begin to value your holidays. I have two weeks away from school but only really this week away from all of the study but sure I can study in my bed :)

Its almost Christmas!! this time last year I was in hospital and I spent part of my Christmas day in hospital but not this year, This year I am at home and i will be at home with my family this Christmas. So I want to take this chance to say a huge thank you to all of my readers for reading my blog but also A very Merry Christmas to my readers. I hope you all have a good one.

No comments yet. Please leave yours!

© There's Always Light at the End of the Tunnel. Design by Studio Kiwi.