The Big L.C


I guess I have kind of got over the initial shock that I am doing the leaver cert this year or I think I have anyway. I kind of hope I have. It’s not as daunting as it seems when you are finishing fifth year but there is a lot of work. I have to say there have been a few melt-downs and I have spent some time crying for no reason but it always made me feel better. There is stress and there is pressure but the worst thing about it is that there is so much going on at one time.

While you have to study and do homework there is also things like college open days, looking up college courses, Project Work, Test and so much more. But the thing about it is for me anyway I spent most of my time in the beginning of the year worrying about all of these things but the truth is I didn’t need to, they all just happened and I just had to deal with it. Yeah it’s a stressful time in your life but there is support around you, both at home and in school. To be honest I don’t know what I would have done if I didn’t have the amazing teachers in my school who are so supportive and will do whatever they can to help and make sure you’re not getting down in the dumps.

It’s all about finding the balance between everything but once you get into the pattern of work then you’re flying. To be honest I also don’t know where this post is going so I think that I might end it here to save myself from boring you by going on a rant. So to finish up I am enjoying sixth year even though it is stressful and can be a pain at times I am most defiantly enjoying my last year in St Wolstan’s :)

No comments yet. Please leave yours!

© There's Always Light at the End of the Tunnel. Design by Studio Kiwi.