Why get out of bed?


I was thinking about different things that I could blog about and well o I turned to my good friend Google and it came up with “Ten reasons why you get out of the bed in the morning” I decided that I would write a post on this because I thought that it would turn out pretty good. But I am only going to do tree reasons because I don’t have a lot of time and trying to think of ten reasons take way to long and I can’t think of ten reasons!

 School. Every morning Monday –Friday I get up and out of bed at 6.45 to get ready for school. With most other teenagers they would be complaining about having to get up early and go to school well not me. I love going to school and I am use to getting up early. I like to get up early in the mornings because then I can make the most of my dad. And well school I love going to school. I get to learn new things, have a laugh with my friends, try and annoy teachers and most of all I am happy in school.

Lilo. Lilo is our puppy. I love her to bits it is like we were made for each other. Where ever I go in the house Lilo is sure to be right behind me. She makes me smile and makes me feel like I am needed home. I love her so much she makes me so happy. She is warm and cuddly and great fun to play with.

My friends. I don’t know what I would do without my friends they have got me through some of the hardest times of my life and then have ever left me. The mean everything to me and I would be lost without them. They make me smile and laugh but most of all they make me happy. They like me for who I am and they always have faith in me. I could not ask for better friends than the ones that I have.

These are some of my reasons what are some of the reasons to get out of bed  in the morning?

No comments yet. Please leave yours!

© There's Always Light at the End of the Tunnel. Design by Studio Kiwi.