Photo of the day. :)

Just hanging by Tesco on the day of the debs.... as you do :)

No comments yet. Please leave yours!

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

I know that this is not the right post for this question, but I really want to ask, so I will ask here.

Firstly I want to say that am so proud of you and think that what this blog does is fantastic and you should be so proud of yourself. Your story is amazing and how you have overcome everything is fantastic!

So anyway my question is:
1) When you where in hospital was there any one moment or any one thing that happened or was said to you that helped you in a significant way, and made you fight harder?

2) If you where to ever begin to self harm again, or if you where to ever feel like you where slipping back into the bad places you where before, would you let your friends/family know, or would you keep it a secret?

3) Could we ever hear from your family and how they felt through the whole experience and how they dealt with it?

Ok so I guess thats more that one question, but I read this blog alk the time and it has helped me through a lot but I have always wanted to know that few things.

Keep up the amazing work and spreading the word!

Siobhán said...

Hi, Thanks so much. If you every need to have a chat email me @ siobhanbrady4@hotmail.com

So to answer your questions:

1) My brother sent me a very personal letter and it changed the way i thought about things and if it wasn't for that letter I dont think i ever would have stopped self-harming. There was a lot more things that helped me through the bad times but this was one of the main things. Ill write a post about that during the week: all the things that made me want to fight.

2) Yes I would tell someone. There have been times since I have got out of hospital that I have self-harmed and I didnt tell people for a few days but I did tell them eventually. I would never keep it a secret again. I dont want to go back to the place I was before.

3)Im not sure to be hones, I guess it is something I have to think about and talk to my family about.

© There's Always Light at the End of the Tunnel. Design by Studio Kiwi.