Travel Bucket List.

Right so most of us have hear of having a bucket list well I didnt want to go through all of the things that I wanted to do before I die because well 1 im not dying and 2 Im a bit too lazy to go through all that effort so I decided to make a travel bucket list. This includes some of the places I want to see before I die. The same as a bucket list but it just contains places I want to travel to.So here are the places I want to see before I die.I have already been to a few of these places but I would love to go again.

Moranie Lake

Iguazu Falls
Sydney 
Palawan Islands
Great Barrier Reaf 
Cape Town 

Niagara Falls 

Victoria Falls 


Hongkong 

Hawaii 
Alaska 


Himalayas

Rio de Janerio 
Masai Mara 
Galapagos Island
San Fransisco 
Dubai
Bangkok 
Bora Bora 



No comments yet. Please leave yours!

© There's Always Light at the End of the Tunnel. Design by Studio Kiwi.