Seven.


Seven is such a small number. Seven days of the week, seven apples,seven years. It’s a small number until you begin to say seven weeks, seven months,seven years. Seven years that’s what it is today, today makes seven years sinceI lost my mam. It’s hard to imagine how long it has been. It does not feel likeit has been seven years. I can remember what happened as if it was onlyyesterday. I guess things like that will never leave your memory no matter howhard you try.

Today I am not going to remember the last days of my mamslife the pain and the suffering she went through but the fun times that we hadtogether. Today is not going to be a sad day for me today I am going toremember the happy times rather than the sad times. I love my mother and Ialways will no matter what. She may not be with me here today but I know thatshe is always here she never leaves my side.

We lost a mother with a heart of gold,
How much we miss her can never be told,
She shared our troubles and helped us along,
If we follow her footsteps we will never
go wrong.

We miss you fromyour fireside chair,
Your loving smile and gentle air,
Your vacant place no one can fill,
We miss you mother and always will.

She was a motherso very rare,
Content in her home and always there,
On earth she toiled, in Heaven she rests,
God bless you mother you were one of the best.

Each time we lookat your picture,
You seem to smile and say,
Don't be sad but courage take,
And love each other for my sake.

As I take today to remember my mother I must also rememberone of my relatives who passed away on the 28th of July 2012. Mythoughts and with you Josie and your family. You will be sadly missed Rest InPiece Josie.



No comments yet. Please leave yours!

© There's Always Light at the End of the Tunnel. Design by Studio Kiwi.