Lean On Me


A couple of weeks ago I stumbled across a website called Lean on me. This website helps support people with mental health illness such as depression. As i was exploring this site i came across a part where it asked people to make a promise. I began to become interesting in finding out some more about the promise that they want me to take.

The promise was that I promised to help people suffering from depression in any way that I can. O obviously it had more to it than that but that is just the basis of what was in it. I decided seeing as I have depression and my friends have stuck by me during my journey that I was going to take the promise. To find out more about the promise click here.

I took the promise will you?

No comments yet. Please leave yours!

© There's Always Light at the End of the Tunnel. Design by Studio Kiwi.