The future.

So I have finally decided what I am going to do when I leave school. I have wanted to be so many different things over the years but this I know I want to do because I just know. I am going to be a paramedic. Yeah I don't have to spend four years studying or have to have a PHD at the end of it but I get to help people. There is courses I have to take and training and exams I have to do but I get to help people. I get to do something that I love. I wont be stuck inside sitting at a desk all day every day I get to be outside. Yeah I know it will be hard and there will be times when I wont be able to help people and I will have top do that but I will be able to help people there will be times where I will be able to make a difference in a persons life and that is what I want to do. I want to help people and that is what I am going to do. I am going to help!!

This has become my dream to become a paramedic, to help people and to be happy doing the job that I want. I don't care about having loads of money just enough so I can pay the bills and have a house enough to support myself and my family and I will be happy. This is what is going to make me happy in the future. Leave my past behind but not forgetting that it is the reason that I am the person that I am today and that it is the reason I will become a paramedic.

No comments yet. Please leave yours!

Anonymous said...

Hi Siobhan,
So this may be a little random but here I go. A friend told me about this blog and told me that I had to read it so I did, and I spent nearly all of today reading it! Siobhan you are amazing, I am inspired by your strength, courage, and just by you. Never have I known somebody to be so honest and refreshing in how they told a story, a story which has had so much pain, yet you have come through it, I know that your battle is not over but let me tell you from what I see you will come through it and be so amazing, I expect to see you in years to come leading people, to be a household name because you are so amazing and inspirational, you have made my week, if not my month, reading this blog I have cried smiled, laughed and most of all I have been inspired. I have never volunteered for charity or done anything like that but after today I am going to find my nearest mental health charity and do what I can to help them.

Let me just say that you have opened my eyes and made me see, you have touched my heart like no other and I will never forget this blog, and I will never forget you.

THANK YOU SIOBHAN

Siobhán said...

thank you :)

© There's Always Light at the End of the Tunnel. Design by Studio Kiwi.