Thank you very much....

About two days ago I was on Facebook when a friend of mine sent me a message in chat.... This is what she said...... 
Hey siobhan! This is kinda random but I was just reading your blog and OMG....youre just amazing! That lady who contacted you about the festival thing was right....you are very inspiring! I think some day youll be a really famous person who travels around the world giving really inspiring speeches and touching the lives of millions...I know that sounds really goofy but srsly......ur actually amazing! Youre gonna go real far someday......
I don’t want to sound like I’m bragging or anything like that or look like I’m showing off when I’m writing this post. It was suggested to me by Mrs L that I write a post on how I felt about this comment made by Aisling.
I don’t think that there is much to say about this other than I was very surprised to see this comment. I never really thought that people had any interest in my blog and I didn’t think that people liked my blog. This comment made me smile and I was happy to see that someone actually took the time to read my blog and tell me what they thought about it. I don’t really know what to say here i guess I’m lacking in things to blog about this week.
But yeah so basically Thank you for the amazing comment Aisling and I’m glad you enjoy reading me blog.

No comments yet. Please leave yours!

Aisling Byrne said...

Aw....thanks Siobhán! I love your blog and I'm 100% sure I'm not the only one! Thanks for this ppost...it means a lot! :)

Louise TY (: said...

I love your blog too and you know I read it gach lá :)

© There's Always Light at the End of the Tunnel. Design by Studio Kiwi.