My Friends.

Well this is kind of different I have decided that I would write a post about my friends.  I have some of the most amazing friends you could find. No matter what I do to them they have always stuck by me. No matter how down I am they never leave me. No matter how sick I am they are always by my side. No matter how lonely I am they change that.



They are the people that give me a reason to get up in the mornings, the people I turn to for a friendly smile or a late night chat. These are the people that you can go to with a problem and it is never too big or too small and they are always will to offer advice or a shoulder to cry on. I love my mad crazy wacky weird friends and I wouldn’t have it any other way. My friends have helped me through some of the most difficult times in my life and most of the time they don’t even realise what they have done.




I love my friends and I appreciate everything that they have ever done for me. I don’t know what I would do without them and I hope I will never loose theses amazing crazy weird people that I have the privilege to call my friends.




No comments yet. Please leave yours!

pushpdeep said...

WOW!! I am really touched by your post.. FRIENDS.. They really mean so much to us.. nice picture.. so colorful dresses .. smiling :) wish u and all your friends remain 2gether and happy forever !! Kudos to Friendship!! YAY!!!
Thanks for posting such a nice article!!

© There's Always Light at the End of the Tunnel. Design by Studio Kiwi.