A bit of sightseeing....

The last week of August my dad, Paul and me are heading off to America for a week. It was planned that we would go to Florida but seeing as how we have been there three times before we decided that we would go somewhere else. So we decided we would go to Boston and spend a few days there before going sand spending a few days in New York. I am looking forward to going but I really am looking forward to October when some of the fifth and sixth years are heading to Poland for a school trip and I am so excited and can’t wait to go.

There are so many things I want to see when we go to America there’s the...

New York city police museum.
The FDNY fire zone.
Central Park Zoo.
 The New York aquarium.
Yankee Stadium.
The Boston ghosts and gravestones tour.
Salem- The witch city.
A Boston Chocolate tour.
Fenway Park.
JFK presidential museum and Library.

And so much more.... and well let’s not forget about going shopping. There's going to be so much too do and not enough time.







No comments yet. Please leave yours!

© There's Always Light at the End of the Tunnel. Design by Studio Kiwi.