Famous women throwers.

For my geography project I focused on famous throwers in athletics from different countries that all competed in the 2008 Olympics. I wrote five different blog post about each throwers. I also wrote about how climate affect throwing shot put, hammer and discus I also wrote about the geography of that country.

Here are the links to the blog posts that I wrote about the different throwers:

Eileen O'Keeffe.
Valerie Vili.
Nadine Kleinert.
Dani Samuels.
Stephanie Brown Trafton.

No comments yet. Please leave yours!

Beth Gentrup said...

Hi! Just checking in to see how your blogging is going. This was an interesting post and you did a good job! Keep up the good work. I like the new design :)

siobhán said...

Thanks... :) I found a website that has some cool designs and I thought that i9t was time for a change. :)

noeleen said...

Well done Siobhan on the Geography project. I would never have though climate would affect an athlete so much.

Worthy of an 'A'.

Mrs L :)

© There's Always Light at the End of the Tunnel. Design by Studio Kiwi.