What have you learned?

As part of the blog challenge for the third activity you have to think about things that you have learned outside of school. This isn’t like an important lesson or anything so I’m not sure if I’m writing about the right type of thing here.

Well outside school the main thing that I have learned is athletics. Athletics is a huge pat of my life and I have been doing it for the past about 8 years at least.Athletics ran in my family. My dad when he was younger use to do athletics so naturally it went onto my brothers and then me. My dad use to coach it too. My brother Shane was a race Walker, my brother Paul is a sprinter and me I’m a thrower.

Athletics is really important to me. It gives me a felling that I belong to another community and it helps me relax. When I’m training I’m having fun and nothing that is happening anywhere else can bother me. I’m focused and nothing stops me from being focuses. It’s a great way to relax and unwind especially after a long day at school.

Athletics has had a huge impact on my life. It has thought me never to give up and that eventually you will find something that is right for you and you will then succeed.  It has thought me that there is more to life than just school. It is part of me and I don’t think I will be giving up athletics any time soon. I guess athletics is what keeps me going.

What have you learned outside of school?

No comments yet. Please leave yours!

© There's Always Light at the End of the Tunnel. Design by Studio Kiwi.